NEW MOONER WEEKEND TRIAL
An Amazing Weekend at Camp
Friday, July 9th – Sunday, July 11th
If your child is ready to try overnight camp, this is a perfect first step! We believe this is a great experience that offers the perfect blend of activities and most importantly, the true overnight experience! These programs offer a weekend packed with fun and adventure! Campers will get a taste of being away from home, sharing a cabin with fellow campers, evening programs, campfires, and MORE! From archery to swimming, challenge ropes to candy tuck, we’ll provide superb supervision and counselling, along with amazing programming from the minute they leave home until they return! This is a great way to try overnight camp and take part in a fabulous, fun-filled weekend!
- Afternoon games and tour of camp
- Shabbat dinner, service, camp-wide campfire, singsong and snack
- Saturday activities with a break for lunch, rest period and candy tuck!
- Barbecue dinner and evening program
- Snack and special late night program
- Sunday morning activities, lunch and a brief rest period
- Afternoon activities, packing and arrival home by 5:30 pm
Supervision and Support:
- This is a jammed-packed weekend of fun and activity – our aim is to provide campers with a full taste of many of the unique activities offered at New Moon, rather than a duplication of what they might receive at a day-camp
- Bus counsellors will program the moment campers load the buses
- Counsellors and CIT’s assigned providing excellent support and guidance
- We will arrange for parents to have a letter available for distribution during rest period – just like the other campers