Friday, August 14th – Sunday, August 16th
The NEW MOON FAMILY CAMP is an AMAZING way to spend a family weekend, just as the summer starts to fade. Whether it’s the start of a family vacation or near the end, take advantage of a full program of activities, from high ropes to water skiing, arts & crafts to mountain biking, and lots more. We’ll also have special programs, campfires and singsongs for everyone. There will be time for adults to relax and spend time together while our staff program and care for your children.
Recapture the camp spirit along with your children and have the time of your life! Come with family or friends. Pre-book a cabin to share the experience with other families, or arrange to have your children bunk with their friends under the watchful eyes of our counsellors. It’s also a great way to introduce your younger ones who are ready to try overnight camp the following summer!!
- a great opportunity to introduce overnight camp to young children
- book a cabin with your friends or family
- make it part of a family reunion
- relive your camp experiences with your children!
- Arts & Crafts
- Canoe and Kayak
- Challenge high ropes
- Mountain Biking
- War canoe races
- AND MORE!!
For the Kids:
All of the ACTIVITIES LISTED ABOVE….PLUS
- Scavenger hunt
- Campfire with s’mores
- Late night star gazing with hot chocolate
- Kids vs. Parents Relay
- Water Trampoline and MORE!!
For the Parents:
- we provide staff for toddlers and babies
- adult-only evening programs
- fabulous food
- cocktail hour before dinner, supervised camper activities
- fitness classes and MORE!
Click here for a schedule and answers to ‘frequently asked questions’