Friday, August 18 – Sunday, August 20, 2023
Yes, Alumni Weekend is back !! Our past Alumni Weekends have been extremely popular and we’re excited to welcome you back to camp this coming August. It’s a reunion, a gathering of friends, an opportunity to hang out together and perhaps for the first time since the pandemic, enjoy quality time together at your home-away-from home!! So, pass the word, get your cabin mates together, and enjoy a great retreat at Camp New Moon! We’ll welcome you with a goodie bag including great camp gear, feed you extremely well, have plenty of activities available for your amusement and promise lots of smiles and laugher! Don’t miss out this time around!
There are three options you can choose from to suit your weekend desires:
The Full Weekend (your best bet!):
Friday anytime after 2:30 pm to Sunday after brunch
Friday/Saturday OR Saturday/Sunday
Friday after 2:30 pm to Saturday after dinner, or Saturday before lunch until Sunday after brunch
Saturday as soon as you get here to after dinner
(HST must be added to all fees)
- High Ropes, Skiing, Basic A&C, Swimming, Sailing, Canoeing
- Tennis, basketball, Field Games and Landsports Galore (Sore Muscles included)
- Schmoozing, Hanging Out
- Lots of Laughing
- Plenty of Food
- camp food that’s ‘stepped up’
- Classic (but the best) ‘staff snacks’
- Later dinner for Friday in case traffic is bad!
- Special Saturday Night Barbecue Dinner, Sunday Buffet Brunch
- Accommodations for special diets
- New Moon Gear
- Singsongs + Campfires
- Wine and Cheese Reception before dinner on Friday and Saturday
- Tuck shop will be open! Additional New Moon SWAG to stock up on!
When you register, please consider making a donation to KIDS IN CAMP , a charity that helps families financially send their children to Ontario Camps Association camps. If camp has given you such rich memories and friendship (and we know that’s true!), please think about giving back! We’ll be matching all donations!!!