You’ll find maps to Camp, the baggage depot area and our bus departure/arrival location below
Directions To Camp (from Toronto)
Travel time is approximately 2 hours on excellent roads right to the front gate:
- Take Hwy. 400 north to Barrie: at Barrie, continue on HWY 11 North and continue north past Gravenhurst and Bracebridge.
- Just past Bracebridge, take Hwy. 117 exit east to Baysville (for 16 km).
- In Baysville, turn left (north) on Brunel Road (also called Muskoka Rd. 2) (if you go over the bridge, you’ve gone too far !). Follow for about 1 km.
- Turn right on Burlmarie Rd. (the first road you get to) and travel for ¾ km. You’ll see our fields on the left, camp sign will be on the right.
- Please park in visitor’s parking lot (driveway on left) and walk into camp.
If you require directions from other locations, CONTACT US directly!
Map to Camp
Baggage Depot Info