Alumni Weekend 2017
Friday, August 18 – Sunday, August 20
Our first Alumni Weekend was an overwhelming success – so get ready for 2nd! Pass the word, get your cabin together, and enjoy a great retreat at your northern home called Camp New Moon. Don’t miss out this time around!
You’ve got THREE options (HST not included):
WHOLE WEEKEND (your best bet!): Friday after 2 pm to Sunday after brunch
FRI/SAT: Friday after 2 pm to Saturday after dinner
SAT/SUN: Saturday as soon as you get here, through Sunday after brunch
SATURDAY ONLY: All day – as long as you want to stay
- High Ropes, Skiing, A&C, Swimming, Sailing, Canoeing
- (Sore Muscles)
- Tennis, Basketball and Baseball
- Singsongs + Campfires
- Wine and Cheese Reception
before dinner on Friday and Saturday
- Plus lots of New Moon SWAG to stock up on!
- camp food that’s ‘stepped up’ and plenty of it!
- morning fruit snack, afternoon snack, evening special ‘staff’ snacks
- barbecue dinner on Saturday night (what else?!), huge buffet breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- accommodation for special diets
- dinner on Friday night will be held at 8 pm to accommodate your travel and traffic – but leave the city in time!
We ask that when you register, you consider making a donation to KIDS IN CAMP , a charity that helps send children to camp who are financially unable to attend. If camp has given you such rich memories and friendship, please help to give back!