Bus + Baggage
Full Season, 6 Week, July and Short-Stay 1 Campers
Baggage Depot Location/ Day and Time:
(Toronto area families only; out of towners: bring baggage to buses)
- Location: PROMENADE SHOPPING CENTRE
- What Day: On the Tuesday, JUNE 27th, just before the start of camp
- What Time: Available any time between 4:15 pm and 8:15 pm.
Buses to Camp:
- Thurs. June 29 – Arrive as per the scheduled time
- Departure Location: COLOSSUS CINEPLEX MOVIE THEATRE (address is Cineplex Cinemas Vaughan, 3555 Hwy 7 W, Vaughan; See MAP BELOW)
Returning from Camp end of 1st Period:
- 1st Period Campers on Bus: Pick Up Location is TBD on Wednesday, July 26 (bus arrives 12:00 pm)
- Pick Up at Camp: Arrive by 11:00 am and proceed to baseball field as directed by our staff!
- 6 week Campers: Wednesday, August 9 – ***Parent Pick-up at camp by 11:00 am***.
- Full Season Campers: Wednesday, August 16 (bus arrives 11:45 am)
- Arrival Location: COLOSSUS CINEPLEX MOVIE THEATRE (Same area as departure)
2nd Period and Short-Stay 2 Campers
Buses to Camp
- Wednesday, July 26th (Arrive 1:15 pm for 1:30 departure)
- bring Baggage to Buses
- Departure Location: COLOSSUS CINEPLEX MOVIE THEATRE (Address above, See Map, below)
Returning from Camp 2nd Period and Full Season Campers:
- CAMPERS COME HOME WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 16, (Arrival @ 11:30 am)
- Arrival Location: COLOSSUS CINEPLEX MOVIE THEATRE (see above)
- Please stay clear of our orange cone markers to ensure a safe unloading area:
- Baggage: Staff will be unloading baggage near buses in alphabetical order – please be patient!
Buses to Camp: (bring Baggage to Buses):
- Friday, July 7 (from TBD Arrive 9:15 am for 9:30 departure)
Returning from Camp
- Sunday, July 9 (6:15 pm bus arrival at TBD)
General Bus Arrival/Departure Information
- Bus departure/arrival location: TBD.
- Bring any camper medications, instructions or special items to the Director’s car prior to bus departure
- No peanut products are allowed on the bus
- Campers returning to Toronto by bus will have their baggage on the bus or on a baggage truck; it will be unloaded alphabetically
- Please keep cars behind the cones and please check that you have all items with you before departing the parking lot!
- If you are changing travel plans for your child, please confirm with us in advance
Out of Town Campers
- Depending on your travel plans, we will confirm arrival/departure plans and transportation arrangements; Please consult us in advance to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made Bring baggage to the camper buses on departure dayfrom our end
- Bring baggage to the camper buses on departure day
- Consider our ‘bed-in-a-bag’ rental service to limit excessive baggage costs. Contact us for more information
- Ensure your child travels with a valid passport; check dates!
- Please check with your local travel agent AND carrier about unaccompanied minor/escort services and/or requirements; these services must be arranged/booked and paid for in both directions!